essential

I have been asked numerous times what I believe to be really important basic items that everyone should have in their wardrobe. So I've decided to put down a list. I really tried to limit myself here. Some of the listed items I'm still searching for, some I already own in a wide variety.  But I truly believe these are the bare necessities to build a nice wardrobe. (And I love how I can justify my buys with a "but everyone needs a LBD", neglecting I already have multiples.) Here goes:
Tops:

Bottoms
Dresses
Outerwear
Shoes
    Accesoires (This is where you can get a lot. IMO they really make the difference to an otherwise basic outfit. And you don't have to spend a fortune, especially if you buy vintage)
    Of course you need to add certain items (apart from the accesoires) that make your wardrobe "you". Like a hippie maxi dress or a crazy print T.
    pictures edited by me

    No comments:

    Post a Comment