359 days

359 days left of 2011. Here are my wishes and resolutions for the new year.



+ this includes:
   - carefully choose what I buy (Do I really need the 
     100th black sweater? Does it go with my body type? Is it 
     suitable for work? If not: when exactly and how often will I 
     be able to wear it?)
   - try to avoid synthetics
   - limit the number of shoes and bags (If I really want a new 
     one, an old one has to go!)
   - DIY more often (made-to-measure AND unique)
   - buy classic rather than trendy pieces
   - last but not least: be creative and try to build 
     new outfits from what is already in my wardrobe

2 comments:

Annka said...

Wieder zu tanzen ist immer ne super idee!
Meine Vorsätze gehen auch in die "Brauch ich das?" und "Mehr Qualität" - Richtung, mal sehen ob ich das schaffe :D
lg
Annka von
http://www.danseusedelamode.blogspot.com

Cyberena said...

Approved! Let's always remind each other to buy quality and classic style...:-)

Post a Comment