the hardest part

Sooo... after reading this article, and considering my current financial situation, I have decided to challenge myself a bit.
I will not buy any clothes or accesoires until the end of august, that is in almost 3 months. I know I wouldn't be able to make it an entire year like some other people are currently trying. But I'm hoping I'll get through these 3 months to save some money so I can buy myself a DSLR

But, to be honest, there will be 3 possible exceptions:
- the perfect denim shirt
- the perfect summer dress
- the perfect midweight grey cardigan
I've been searching for these items for the past 2 years and don't want to miss out on a chance, if any of them should pass my way. But I really don't think that's going to happen, as I intend to stay far away from all the stores ;)

So here I go... I know it's going to be quite a challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment